- INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT ANALYSIS to select 30 SMEs in the urban industrial areas in Turin.
DISTRICT ASSESSMENT REPORT (IT)
- SETTING UP OF A CLIMATE RISK ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT TOOL (CRAM TOOL) to assess business vulnerability and define adaptation actions
CASE STUDIES CATALOGUE (IT)
- TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW TRANSFER
to provide the “adaptation managers” appointed by the SMEs with a specific know-how on climate risk assessment and management
EMPOWERMENT PLAN (IT) REPORT ON TRAINING ACTIVITIES (IT)
- COMPANY ADAPTATION ACTION PLANS (CAAP) IMPLEMENTATION.
In this phase each SME involved in the Turin pilot phase will draw its own adaptation plan which includes the adaptation actions to implement.
SUMMARY REPORT OF THE CAAPs (IT)
- INTEGRATED DISTRICT ADAPTATION PLAN (IDAP) IMPLEMENTATION
The activities will focus of the industrial urban areas identified in the City of Turin thanks to a public-private partnership approach.
CO-DESIGN WORKSHOPS REPORT (IT)
INTEGRATED DISTRICT ADAPTATION PLAN (IT)
- DEFINITION OF FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS FOR ADAPTATION
Financial institutions will be involved in this phase to define a new financial scheme to fund climate adaptation measures.
FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS REPORT (IT)
APPROFONDIMENTI SU STRUMENTI PER FINANZIARE INTERVENTI DI RESILIENZA AI CAMBIAMENTI CLIMATICI (IT)
The impacts of the project will be continuously monitored and assessed through two actions:
- MONITORING OF PROJECT IMPACTS
DERRIS IMPACTS REPORT (IT)
- EVALUATION AND TRANSFERABILITY OF THE PROJECT
GUIDELINES FOR THE INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SECTORS (EN)
GUIDELINES FOR PA (EN)
The project communication activities include five steps, which aim at disseminating and sharing the results of the project and creating a national community made of businesses and Public Administration.
- COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION PLAN
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION PLAN (IT)
- DERRIS WEB PLATFORM
- CREATION OF A DERRIS ADAPTATION COMMUNITY
REPORT ON UNIPOL AND UNIPOLSAI DISSEMINATION TOOLS (IT)
REPORT ON DISSEMINATION TOOLS IN THE COMPANIES (IT)
REPORT ON OFFICIAL AGREEMENTS WITH CITIES (IT)
REPORT ON THE COMMUNITY BUILDING PROCESS (IT)
- COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION TOOLS
- STORYTELLING AND DISSEMINATION
BROCHURE FOR COMPANIES (EN)
LAYMAN’S REPORT (EN)
The project management activities aim at coordinating the various partners and verifying the implementation of the project, in line with the budget and timeframe initially defined.